We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to webfluence.com.au only.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website or give in person or by email. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your Name
- Your Physical Address
- Your E-mail Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Business Information
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyse our records and identify new customers.
Like many other websites, we also collect information through cookies and other automated means. Cookies are commonly used by websites to save data on your computer.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our website, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information.
- Tracking and confirming online orders.
- Delivering or installing products.
- Marketing and advertising products and services.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us.
- Communicating things like special events, promotions and surveys.
- Identifying you on our website and tailoring offers to you based on your interactions.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share The Information We Collect
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling Orders
- Servicing Products
- Fulfilling Subscription Services
- Conducting Research and Analysis
- Providing Chat Functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena.
How We Protect The Information We Collect
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The webfluence site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport.
SSL protects information you submit via our Web site such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number.
Links To Other Websites